Sunday, July 18

i watched Parent's Trap on Disney


yesterday and today have sum up into a deadly unproductive weekend for me. you'd probably thk an Alpha student lyk me shud b burying my head in textbooks at ths time already. i plan to actually, but of course it's always easier said than done. with my mom spending the weekends at HK with her friends, i didn't hav to worry about waking up at 12 on a Saturday morning (or technically noon) or spending 5 hours straight on movies. then again, when the night comes, i settle dinner with a McD delivery call, mess up my whole living with empty greasy paperbags lying around while my brothers and i continue to watch tv with leftover crumbs on our shirt and the couch. If my mom was here, she'll absoulutely scream her lungs out at us.

So you see, in other words my weekend was really messy.

and btw, i hated today. i hated Sunday that rains. it add ons to my depression towards SundayBlues, plus i really miss my mom.

No comments: