Monday, September 6

CarlsJr. inspired me with its quote - Screw Your Diet


This caption makes so much sense (:

Okay. So first I blogged once a week. and now I blogged once a month. So, don't expect me to write on time these days.

It's holidays. I've been feeling like Christmas, especially around my cell members. But some people just have to come by and crash my joyous moment telling me I should be studying at this time. They just HAD to remind me. I really don't get these people who could possibly make themselves study on the first day of your holiday. Maybe I should be slapped for talking like this a month before PMR, but speaking about disciplinary, I think it's the toughest philosophy that my little brain would ever get a complete picture of.

Besides shopping, I really wanna grab a book in the nearby book store and read something sweet and romantic. Something that would make me go AWW )': I think I was such a sucker for not liking to read when I was younger. Thinking of the many many childhood stories I've missed out, how I wished I could go back in time. I don't get to think of TinkleBell and Wonka from Charlie In The Chocolate Factory when I'm in my bed at night. IT'S NOT FAAIR! ):

Right now, I'm gonna read my bible and count my blessings instead of having white sheeps crossing my mind all the times. Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for blogging my Pajamas print, could you add a link back to my site please? http://www.flickr.com/photos/getrealpaid/4427445621/in/set-72157623619668026 or http://getrealpaid.co.uk
Thanks in advance,
Neil Leonard