Tuesday, October 12

Goodbye.








I am done with PMR. :)
which means Hello Twitter, Facebook, Blogger again.

I went round the school yelling I'M A PURE CHINESE today because I sat for PMR Chinese paper. Like I said, WoSheHuaRen. I will at least get a B for it. Watch me :)

Now that it's finally over, I still have that tingling feeling of holding up a textbook to read. It's the first night since I've been broken free from exams, and to facebook till pass midnight. I've got a feeling I'm going to wake up feeling rather unusual tomorrow. No school. No writings. Isn't it just unbelievable after what we've gone through for the past two drilling months?

I've had my first outing today, a promise I made a couple of weeks back.(: Immediately after I headed out of the examination hall, jumped in my mom's car and went to join Ming, Ivan, Des, Ian, TienLoong, Ryan and Tristan for karaoke. I wanted to pull out when I found out I was the only girl. But sometimes, it's one-in-a-million chance like this that you get to see how stupid a boy can act. For instance, watching three guys camwhoring at a corner.

We(okay, not exactly me) played a short game of Badmintion at the toppest floor before we left.



No comments: