Friday, December 3

I am expensive.





See dad! ipod's useful :)


I've always started off my holidays by telling myself how much I am about to do. Till more than a month of after PMR holidays, I am still who I am. Warming my ass on the sofa with my every loyal handphone and new Itouch which applications are so fascinating still. Not to mention, my retardedly slow fingers are beginning to hit higher scores on my TapTap these days. :)

I haven't got a chance to read my VacationReading (a reading material given by school) yet. I didn't visit the book store either, just unintentionally read an old book on my bookshelf the other day.

But you know what I've been doing alot lately? SHOPPPINNGGGG. It's such a girl thing. I come home with at least one shopping bag each time. I seldom shop so irrationally, but lately I think I've gone mad myself. At first I felt abit uneasy but I think I'm getting to enjoy the bliss of it all now. Shopping with my mom and her credit card is like magic. And Accessorize is my new favourite shop.

Don't stare at me, I'll stop my obsession for shopping soon.
It's just a holiday thing.

No comments: